Originally only found in clinical labs, applications in research and high production labs are common. Made to the same standards and finishes as found in the floor mounted steel lines allows adaptable systems furniture to blend into applications requiring both types.
Evolution’s unmatched range of features makes it the most flexible modular system available today.
• Workstations available in single and double-sided configurations
• Advanced laminates, cured maple, and Kemresin® worksurfaces are available in standard widths of 36” to 96”; and standard depths of 24”, 30”, and 36”
• Corner units create a variety of “U,” “L,” and “T” configurations; available in radius, square, and as “sit-at” corners
• Bridge units convert the opening between two free-standing workstations into a continuous worksurface
• Metal shelves can be mounted above or below the worksurface
• Fixed and mobile floor shelving are also available
• Lockable metal drawers feature smooth, ball-bearing glides
• Lockable steel overhead storage units provide 15” of height and depth
• Powered backsplashes are UL Listed and switched with built-in circuit breaker
• Dual-channel utility raceways promote orderly, segregated management of electrical wiring, air and gas lines, and cabling
• Optional overhead and undershelf task lights
In modern labs where flexibility is essential to meet the fast pace of change, adaptable systems lab furniture is essential. Being modular and changeable makes this the total laboratory solution. Adjustable height countertops with movable suspended or mobile cabinets below plus adjustable shelving or cabinets above make this the most versatile choice. All components are designed to be interchangeable within the system yet remain strong and durable. Options include free standing work stations that are pre-wired and pre-plumbed for ease of installation in the field. Expandable and re-configurable, the Enterprise line includes unique mobile tables, instrument carts, overhead utility service carriers and even integrated partition lab walls.
SturdiLite – pedestal system (brochure)
SturdiKwik – slotted-post system (brochure)
AdjustaBench – motorized height adjustable workstation (brochure)
BasikBench – low-cost bench (brochure)
K4B – Kewaunee four legged bench (brochure)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.