Safety and Ergonomics! No two factors are more important in the laboratory environment. Kewaunee has earned the trust of our customers for more than 100 years, building products specifically for the laboratory with these two principles in mind.
The Interceptor Class II, Biological Safety Cabinets are Kewaunee’s latest design. Developed with comprehensive features created to enhance both safety and ergonomics… the Interceptor leads its class.
Safety & Reliability
• Full Color VGA Monitor provides real time performance data
• Double wall construction surrounds containment area with negative pressure
• Angular front grill design improves containment
• Multiple Audible/Visual Alarm features:
– Sash position alarm
– Programmable filter load warning
– Maximum filter load alarm
– UV lamp “ON” indicator
– UV lamp programmable timer
– UV lamp life expectancy monitor
• NSF/ANSI 49
• Each cabinet is factory tested to NSF/ANSI 49, Section 6.15
• UL 601010-A-1 listed
• Low pressure Airflow Sensor (Thimble connection)
• 10° angled easy lift sash utilizes a reinforced nylon sash belt and sprocket
• Easy access, Touch Pad Control Panel, ADA compliant
• Removable one piece stainless steel work surface
• Coved Corner, three wall stainless steel interior for ease of cleaning
• Forward positioned service fittings
• Tilting sash for easy cleaning
• Telescopic Base Stand options include manual or electrically operated adjustable height
• Ergonomic Armrest
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.